Friday, September 10, 2004

Vegas, Baby!

I just rolled in from Las Vegas, and boy are my balls swollen!

Bada bing! Thank you, ladies and gentlemen! I'll be here all week! Try the veal!

What can I say? I just spent the week in Vegas with my dear friends Sean and Laura Freeman. I gambled and won a bunch of loot, but blew it all on expensive dinners, prostitutes, cool shirts, and an afternoon of uber-geekiness at the Star Trek Experience. I saw Blue Man Group, ate my weight in buffet prime rib at the Paris, and somehow managed to talk Laura into riding the roller coaster at New York, New York with me. God bless her.

I was also mobbed by a bunch of people at the Liberace Museum who tried to rip my shirt off. Seriously. More on that later, I promise.

Anyway, I'm seriously wiped. Goodnight, you swingin' hepcats. I'll catch you on the flip flop. Straight from the fridge, daddio.

No comments: