Wednesday, September 29, 2004

New Blog Title

Well, it's been Chris Irby's Generic Blog since April. It seemed kind of funny at the time, but it's become a bit of a yawn. So I decided to try something new. Something hip and edgy, that the kids today would find "groovy" and "way out." Damn kids, with their big pants and their "rock and roll" and their Dr. Pepper-flavored lip gloss...

Some other titles I considered:

  • Leper Fest!
  • The Hot Wet Spanking Nurses Page
  • Wiener Dogs Gone Wild!
  • Chicken Soup for the Damned Soul
  • Bonsai Babies
  • Oops, I Crapped My Pants Again
  • "The Power of Chris Compels You!"
  • Aspartame and Old Lace
  • Click... Click... Click... BANG!
  • I Can't Believe It's Not Butter, You Goddamn Liar!
  • Kierkegaard vs. Heidegger: Existential Smackdown!
  • WTFWJD?

Personally, I can't wait to see what kind of Google searches I turn up on now!

4 comments:

SJ said...

Oh geeze. I like ALL of them. Why don't you rotate them so I can laugh at them more weekly?

"The Power of Chris Compels You" Damn, that's good. can't believe it's not butter...(guffaw)

Pops said...

Anything that does NOT include the words rambling(s), rant, musings, "so-called life", whatnot or whatever.

But seeing as you're not a teenage girl, I think we might be safe.

Irb said...

I like to think of myself as a teenage girl trapped in the body of an aging hipster dufus.

HappyFunBall said...

Well, Damned Dirty Hippy comes to mind. Whatever. I'm still adding you to my favorites. (File under Devil's Imp.)