Friday, April 15, 2005

I Love Football on TV... Shots of Gina Lee...

After approximately 19 months of pregnancy, my sister Sunny finally birthed her some twins! We're talking almost 13 goddamn pounds of baby here, my friend! (Or nearly 6,000,000 milligrams if you're into that whole metric thing.)

We don't know if they're fraternal or identical. If they have different blood types, then they're definitely fraternal. If their blood types are the same, then there's still a 30% chance that they're fraternal. Even if they look exactly alike, there's always a chance that they're fraternal. The only way we'll ever know if they're identical will be if they develop creepy telepathic powers and the ability to hypnotize people with their glowing eyes.

Anyway, here they are. Their names are Luke Christian and Campbell Ross Polito, although Nick (my brother-in-law) also suggested Vito and Guido Polito. I'm pretty sure that's Luke on the left, but I'm not 100% certain. I guess I don't really have to worry about telling them apart until they get old enough to talk...


Shit! I can't tell us apart, either!

1 comment:

SJ said...

Uncle Irb. Congrats. Now put down the crack pipe 'cause the twins may be visiting soon.