I'm bored, and I have internet access. And since my workplace sort of frowns on the downloading of porn, I'm forced to find other ways to entertain myself.
So what I've done is use Babel Fish to translate some famous quotes into Japanese, and then back into English. Or Engrish, if you will. All you have to do is figure out the original quote.
So have fun, and let the good times roll. Or as our Japanese friends might say, "When, being pleasant pass, when being good, permit the roll."
Oh, those inscrutible Asians, with their kung fu and their eggrolls and their tiger penis coffee...
1. Our fathers who are in the heaven and are converted holy are your name. When there is a heaven, your will it ended simultaneously with the afterlife your earth.
2. As for us because it is self-explanatory these truths it is that all person and the same which was drawn up you keep.
3. Perhaps the purpose of the mirror appearing rather than it is not close.
4. I am Elfstar and already you want. I think that we would like to be Davy.
5. Just a little, the baby. Is your sign what?
6. It had the new nation where 87 years ago, our fathers are imagined, being the same where human everyone was drawn up in this continent being free, are used exclusively in proposition.
7. It possesses the right to remain silently.
8. Someone left the cake to the rain.
I took, therefore to be long that
And never the cooking method for the second time
Being not to be in burning me, you do not think that I can take that.
9. So, him that the son who is born the world where it gives simply because of the God which is loved, depending upon the whosoever the life which continues eternally does not die, passes him believes, but.
10. As for me that the butter, cannot believe that it is not the goddamn liar.
1. Our father, who is in heaven, hallowed be your name. Your kingdom come, your will be done on earth as it is in heaven.
2. We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal.
3. Objects in mirror may be closer than they appear.
4. I don't want to be Elfstar anymore. I want to be Debbie.
5. Hey, baby. What's your sign?
6. Four score and seven years ago, our fathers brought forth on this continent a new nation, conceived in liberty, and dedicated to the proposition that all men are created equal.
7. You have the right to remain silent.
8. Someone left the cake out in the rain.
I don't think that I can take it
Because it took so long to bake it
And I'll never have that recipe again.
9. For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son, that whosoever believes in him shall not perish, but have everlasting life.
10. I can't believe it's not butter, you goddamn liar.