Some time ago, I got the following e-mail from my friend Kimmy:
TOP 10 WAYS TO TELL SOMEONE THEIR ZIPPER IS UNZIPPED:
By David Letterman ...
10. The cucumber has left the salad.
9. Quasimodo needs to go back in the tower and tend to his bells.
8. You need to bring your tray table to the upright and locked position.
7. Paging Mr. Johnson...Paging Mr. Johnson.
6. Elvis has left the building.
5. The Buick is not all the way in the garage
4. Our next guest is someone who needs no introduction.
3. You've got a security breach at Los Pantalones.
2. Men may be From Mars .. but I can see something that rhymes with
And the #1 Way to tell someone their zipper is unzipped .....
1. You've got your fly set for "Monica" instead of "Hillary"
Okay, but the cool part is that this ISN'T a David Letterman Top 10 List. This is a reworked version of a list from the TopFive.com site, for which I used to be a frequent contributor. And not only did I contribute to this particular list, but the #1 entry on the reworked list ("You've got your fly set for 'Monica' instead of 'Hillary'") was MINE!!!
Check out the original list here. (And scroll down and peep my name in the credits if you think I'm frontin', dawg!)
Just wanted to share. Thanks for listening.