Thursday, February 22, 2007

Blog Tag - You're It!!!

My friend Silver blog tagged me the other day. For those of you who are unaware of this little blogosphere craze, basically it means I'm supposed to tell you five little known facts about myself, and then tag five more people. I don't know how long this little game has been going on, but Silver insists that it is an ancient SEO* tradition dating back to sometime in the early 21st century.

So anyway, with only minimal further ado, here are five mind-bending, life-altering Irb facts of which you may or may not have been previously unaware. And unlike the facts I share with my friends on a daily basis, these are mostly true!

1. When I was a sophomore in college, I got busted (along with several hundred other students) for using stolen long distance codes from U.S. Sprint. I avoided prosecution by signing a confession, paying my charges, and listing everybody else I'd given the code to.

2. I love Spongebob Squarepants and Fairly Oddparents. I tell everybody that I got hooked while watching them with my nephew, but the truth is I was watching them at least a year before he started.

3. I voted for George Bush in 1988.

4. For some reason, I find it dead sexy when a woman can pick up things with her toes.

5. You know the song "Rapture" by Blondie? I can't stand that song. I don't remember ever actually listening to the song all the way through. And yet, for some reason, I know all the lyrics and can rap it from beginning to end. I think my brain does stuff like that because it hates me.

Okay, and now, the five tagees!

Give Me the Booger
Smart Like Owls
Deep Thoughts with Kimmy
Farrago
The Schprock Report

Okay, kids! You're it!

-----------------------------
*Scab Eating Orthodontist
*Search Engine Optimization

4 comments:

Tony Gasbarro said...

Thanks for tog blagging me. It's fun. It's like therapy...or it's like I now NEED therapy....

SJ said...

I actually did this blog tag

mr. schprock said...

Oops! I've got to come by more often so I know when I'm tagged. However, if I do this, I will not disclose the fact that my middle name is "Marmaduke." Some things we don't share.

shaffner said...

Thank you for not mentioning the fact that I used that code too! In fact, I think I gave it to you.