Thursday, April 26, 2007

Interview: The Blog Sensation that's Sweeping the Nation!

I stumbled across this little meme on Kimmy's blog. It's sort of like a blog tag, only in reverse! At my request, Kimmy sent me five interview questions, which I am now required, by law, to answer on my blog.

1. Name 5 things you can't live without (not to include food and water).
Stephanie, The Colbert Report, World of Warcraft, Diet Black Cherry Vanilla Coke, and my embarrassingly huge collection of comic books.

2. What's your dream job?
Ninja pirate rock star cowboy astronaut supermodel.

3. Do you miss Lubbock or are you happy it is in your rearview mirror?
I miss college, I miss the frat house, and I miss my friends. But without any of those things, Lubbock is pretty much the armpit of Texas. (I was going to say asshole of Texas, but I personally believe that dubious honor belongs to Texarkana.)

4. What are your thoughts on basset hounds?
Next to dachshunds, probably the best breed of dog EVER! I always thought it would be cool to have a basset hound named Steve. I don't know why.

5. Would you ever take one of those stripper/pole dancing classes?
No, but I would be more than happy to audit the class...


Okay, if the threes of you who are still reading this blog would like to play, here's how it works:

  • Leave me a comment (with your e-mail address) requesting an interview.
  • I will lovingly craft five questions with my own two hands and e-mail them to you.
  • Post the questions and your answers to your blog.
  • Include an explanation for others who want to play, and offer to interview them if they request it.
  • When your legions of adoring fans post a comment asking to be interviewed, send them five questions.

It's fun! It's easy! It's self-contained and fairly explanatory!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the nice post.